· 29 Years of Tax Preparation Experience.
· Certified Public Accountant since 1993.
· Licensed by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.
· Master's degree in Taxation from the University of North Texas.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting from the University of North Texas.
· 27 years of experience writing tax compliance software for Lacerte Software* (an Intuit Company**).
· Big Four Accounting Firm experience with KPMG Peat Marwick.
· Member of Chamber of Commerce Since 2002 (Frisco, TX).
*Lacerte software is the first name in tax software among today's tax professionals. The company has been developing professional tax software products for over 30 years and is well recognized for providing top-quality software and service. Along with a full compliment of federal and state tax preparation software, Lacerte offer first-class service and support for their products.
**Intuit continues to revolutionize the world of small business and personal finance by developing and marketing best-selling small business, tax preparation and personal finance software. The company's goal is to create new ways to manage finances and small businesses. Intuit continues to provided powerful and easy-to-use products and services to taxpayers and accounting professionals.
Do you need a CPA in Frisco, TX? Do you need a CPA in Dallas, TX? Do you need a CPA in McKinney, TX? Do you need a CPA in Plano, TX? Do you need a CPA for another state tax filing? We have the experience to handle all of your tax questions and all of your tax filings.
Copyright © 2023 Christopher A. Bush, CPA - Frisco Tax Services - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy